Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Summer Safety Tips!
· Grills should only be used outdoors and at least 10 feet away from a house or any building.
· Do not use a grill in a garage, breezeway, carport, porch, or under a surface that can catch fire.
· The grill should be placed away from deck railings and should not be placed under eaves and overhanging branches.
· Keep children away from the grill by declaring a three-foot “kid free zone” around the grill.
· Never leave a grill unattended.
· Keep lighted cigarettes, matches or open flames away from the grill.
· If you use a starter fluid, only use charcoal lighter fluid. Never apply starter fluid to an already lit fire.
· If you use a gas grill, check the hoses for cracking, brittleness, holes and leaks. If you detect a leak, do not use the grill until it is repaired.
As always we appreciate you making us your family's chiropractic professionals. We hope that theses tips will help keep you safe and healthy this summer. Call 549-4811 for information about chiropractic or massage therapy.