- Wear shoes with plenty of cushioning in the soles to absorb the impact of walking on those hard shopping mall floors.
- Wear layers because you may be going from a cold environment outside to a warm environment inside.
- Instead of lugging around a heavy purse, carry a light backpack or fanny pack with only those items that are absolutely essential.
- Take frequent breaks, but skip the designer coffee at the java stand and drink water instead.
- If at all possible, leave your children at home.
- Do not wrap packages while sitting on a hard floor-you're more apt to strain a muscle in this position. Instead, vary your position from standing at a countertop to sitting on a bed or comfortable chair.
Christopher Chiropractic. Feel better. Enjoy life.