We at Christopher Chiropractic want to make sure that you enjoy every ounce of your time during this holiday season. So we are here for you during this joyous and stressful time of year. Below are a few of our tips to help with some of the stress you may experience:
- Find time for yourself. A little rest and relaxation goes a long way when it comes to muscle tension and stress.
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage! One of the best ways to relieve muscle tension is massage therapy.
- At Christopher Chiropractic, our licensed massage therapist, Teresa Ellison, offers services in therapeutic massage, hot and cold stone therapy, and body work. This may be the treat you are looking for to survive this holiday season.
- Remember to stay hydrated. With the sweet treats of the holiday season its important to make sure that you are drinking plenty of water to help your body stay hydrated and toxin free.
- Shop within a budget. Eliminate the stress of finances by sticking to a budget for your Christmas gifts.
- If you have a person that is hard to please, maybe the gift of relaxation is all they need. Treat them to a massage by purchasing a gift certificate at Christopher Chiropractic for a one hour massage with Teresa Ellison, LMT.
- Always remember to stretch before and after any activity. As stress increases, flexibility of muscles decrease. Keeping them loose will help alleviate unnecessary muscle tension and pain.
- Visit your Chiropractor. If you find that you experience any back pain, neck pain, or headaches during this holiday season, chiropractic may be the answer for you. With the added stress of the holiday, why have more discomfort from a problem that could be helped with chiropractic care?