Sitting on your wallet for long periods of time can cause:
1. Your pelvis to become uneven.
2. Your spine to become slightly curved.
3. Your sciatic nerve to become compressed.
All of which can cause pain and discomfort, leading to a trip to the doc that costs you money!
Prevent some back pain today by not sitting on that wallet and by getting an adjustment to keep things moving!
Instead of sitting on your wallet:
- Carry it in your front pocket.
- Trade it out for a smaller carrier (ie. money clip).
- Carry it only while standing or walking and remove it with sitting or driving.